McAfee Antivirus Downloads
McAfee Antivirus software is licensed by the North Dakota University System for use on campus owned equipment and Student, Faculty and Staff personally owned machines. This software may not be distributed to third parties. Only current Students, Faculty and Staff may download this software and user authorization is required.
To access McAfee Antivirus software please follow these steps.
- Open Internet Explorer or another browser and go to http://portal.vcsu.edu
- Log in with your VCSU account info.
- Click on the Software tab and scroll down to Virus Tools.
- Click on McAfee8i.exe to download for Microsoft Windows, or Virex_7.7.dmg for Apple Macintosh OS X.
- Refer to the Help Docs link in the SECURITY FOR ME section of this site for help installing McAfee.